COVID-19 Additional Information
Here are some specific steps to keep in mind when coming to your appointment.
– If you are uncomfortable about coming in or are not feeling well, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
– We are asking that only one person accompany a patient to the appointment.
– As a precautionary measure, we would suggest that you wear a mask to the office and during your appointment.
– Maintain social distancing (six feet away from one another) as you are in the waiting areas of any office. Those at the satellite offices of Logan, Layton, and Lehi may check in by phone and wait in your car, should you so desire, until your turn.
– We regularly sanitize our offices to prevent the spread of infection. Our team members will wear masks and gloves as necessary. We are following the recommendations given by the CDC and American Academy of Ophthalmology.
– We are careful about our own health, including staying home if someone has been exposed or is not feeling well.
– We will ask the following questions about your personal situation every time before you are seen in our office:
If any of the answers are yes, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment and we encourage you to contact your Primary Care Physician.
– Do you have a fever?
– Do you have a cough?
– Have you had shortness of breath?
– Have you or a family member traveled internationally in the past 14 days or been around anyone who has?
– Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive with coronavirus or who has been quarantined in regard to it?
When at home, it is important to remember these items to help you stay healthy:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use and alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or cough/sneeze into your elbow
– Maintain social distancing and take every precaution that is recommended by the State of Utah in regard to avoid the spread of the coronavirus.
Feel free to call our office to discuss any concerns about your appointments.